A Solution-Focused Approach To Health, Healing, And Transformation
Our work involves using information, tools, exercises, and processes that are simple, well-supported by research, and are strengths, aptitude, and capabilities-based. These tools create positive changes in your life, mind, body, and spirit, and are all-inclusive in nature. They ask “what can you create with all of the internal and external resources that you possess and are capable of developing?”
With this solution-focused approach, we move from where you are right now (no matter where you have been, and what you have been through) toward a more joyful and integrated future and Self.
Why Yoga and Meditation?
- They serve as healing sciences of the mind, body, and spirit that support people with becoming the best that they can be in this lifetime.
- They increase self-regulation and also improve creativity, concentration, and resiliency.
- They improve people’s capacity to create and experience deeper and longer lasting peace and joy in life.
- They relax the body and the mind, and help to heal and prevent aches, pains, and tensions while increasing strength, focus, balance, breath/mind control, and flexibility.
- They empower conscious and peaceful living, which creates positive desired changes in a person’s inner and outer world.
- They help humans gain freedom from suffering by calming the mind and body.
- They are backed by proven science and thousands of years of experiential practice.
What We Do Here:
Care For Our Bodies (But Never Over-Identify With Them)
Care For Our Minds (But Never Over-Identify With Them)
Care For Our External Worlds (But Never Over-Identify With Them)