“Yoga cannot provide a cure for life, but it does present a proven method for coping with it.”-From The Teachings of Swami Sivananda Saraswati
As an effective science of the mind, body, and spirit, Yoga has many benefits, the primary one being that it creates balance within us, and in all areas of our lives, in order to enable us to be the best that we can be in our lifetime.
Yoga, all aspects of the practice, and not just Asanas (posing and stretching), is a tool for optimal living.
The practice is supported by a wide range of techniques that are easily integrated into our lives, and it is free to get started, plus everyone already has everything that they need in order to succeed.
Yoga will support you with:
- Better and healthier relationships with others.
- The achievement of your personal goals and standards.
- The strengthening and conditioning of your body.
- Better breathing and optimal absorption of vital nutrients and oxygen, plus the effective removal to waste from the blood and body.
- Better self-regulation and control of the mind and senses.
- Greater concentration and focus.
- Purification, optimization, and calming of the mind.
- Connection to a higher purpose, self, and consciousness.
When all of these things are present, one is better able to cope with any and all of the stresses and suffering that comes with living life.
For thousands of years this important science has been used to support seekers with being the best that they can be while being embodied here on Earth, and Yoga has not only been proven to be effective in accomplishing this goal, but it has also, by extension, created healthier families, communities, societies, and so forth in the process as well, making the burdens that humans have to cope with substantially less and less in the process.
Yoga creates better people, and better people create better societies, and a better world.