“Yoga allows you to find an inner peace that is not ruffled and riled by the endless stresses and struggles of life.” -B.K.S Iyengar
All classes begin at their designated time, and Zoom Rooms (which open 15 minutes before classes begin), are closed at our class start time. This ensures that we preserve the flow and integrity of our meeting).
If you do not currently have the Zoom meeting software downloaded onto your computer, or mobile device, please download it now in preparation for our sessions. You can use the link below to download the program/software:
Please note that if you are unable to attend any purchased live class, you can always access the video recordings in the Teachable Course Offerings titled “Live Classes.”
How to sign-up for, and join, a live class:
- Use the payment link below to pay for your desired upcoming class. Enrollment for live classes closes 24 hours before classes begin.
- One hour before class begins, you will receive an email with the designated Zoom link to attend our meeting.
- Use the designated Zoom link to join our class, keeping in mind that the meeting room opens for you to get comfortably settled in 15 minutes before class starts.
- Use your 15-minute pre-class time to grab your equipment (a Yoga mat and a journal is all you will need for most classes, but each class description will note if additional materials are required).
- Attend your class.
- Review the class again. All class enrollees will automatically gain access to their recorded lesson within 24 hours of our class end time.
Our next live class will take place on TBA at: TBA
Live Yoga Class (ENROLLMENT CLOSED)
TBA: Class enrollment is now closed. Please check back here for updates on the next class.