“Yoga allows you to find an inner peace that is not ruffled and riled by the endless stresses and struggles of life.” -B.K.S Iyengar
Here is What You Need to Know In Order To Get Started:
In order to preserve the flow and integrity of our sessions, all group classes (and one-on-one meetings) begin at their designated time, and Zoom Rooms (which open 15 minutes before classes begin), are closed to latecomers at our class starting time.
If you do not currently have Zoom downloaded onto your computer or mobile device, please download it now in preparation for our meeting. You can use the link below to download the Zoom program/software:
Please note that if you are unable to attend any live class, you can always access the video recordings on the Recorded Classes Page
How To Sign-Up For, And Join, A Live Class:
- Use the payment link below to pay for your desired upcoming class. Enrollment for live classes closes 24 hours before classes begin.
- One hour before class begins, you will receive an email with the designated Zoom link to attend our meeting.
- Use the designated Zoom link to join our class, keeping in mind that the meeting room opens for you to get comfortably settled in 15 minutes before class starts.
- Use your 15-minute pre-class time to grab your equipment (a Yoga mat and a journal is all you will need for most classes, but each class description will note if additional materials are required).
- Attend your class.
- Review the class again at a later time. All premium content subscribers will automatically gain access to all recorded lesson within 24 hours of our class end time.
Our Next Live Self-Alignment And Restoration Class Will Take Place On TBA at: TBA
Live Self-Alignment And Restoration Group Yoga Class (ENROLLMENT CLOSED)
TBA: Class enrollment is now closed. Please check back here for updates on the next class.